Friday, April 27, 2012

Parallels Desktop Mac Windows 7 Flight Simulator X Problem?

Hi guys,

I have parallels and windows 7 installed on me Macbook Pro 13' and when ever i open Flight Simulator X is starts to load and then it says, Flight Simulator is not working with your video card. Please make sure you have the latest drivers installed. Flight Simulator will now close.

I cant find drivers and i have the latest parallels tools installed. If you guys could help me fix it that would be great thanks.|||UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. paralels is the worst software. If you ike it great but I HATE IT. What I use is bootcamp. It comes with mac. it is in the utilities. All you need is to get a copy of a windows operating system. The only problem is you can't run mac and windows side by side. However bootcamp is free, and it gives you basiclay a windows computer without buying one. All you have to do is devote some hardware to it. When you start up your computer you descide wether you want to go on mac or windows.



Hope I Helped

No comments:

Post a Comment