Friday, April 27, 2012

My windows 7 doesn't have a working Video Card Driver?

So, anytime I try to play a game or watch certain movies or things of that sort on my computer (even playing games like Solitaire) a notice pops up saying "Hardware acceleration is either disabled or not supported by your video card driver, which could slow game performance. Make sure you have the latest video card driver installed and that the hardware acceleration is turned on."

A couple months ago I had windows vista and I never had this problem. However, my laptop crashed and the rebooted it with windows 7 (I don't know why...), and now it no longer works.

Oh, and I am no real tech-y, I tried researching for the problem, but I do not understand any of it.|||hi, i guess downloading a right video driver on the web can fix the issue. hope this link can be helpful to you:

http://www.drivers-updates.net/drivers/v…

good luck|||Download the driver from the website of the manufacturer of your video card. There has been sufficient time since the release of Windows 7 for manufacturers to release Windows 7 versions of the drivers for most of their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment