Friday, April 27, 2012

Windows 7 messed up my video drivers?

I installed Windows 7 (x86) and now my video card is a "standard vga adapter." Before upgrading from XP everything worked fine, I even had my laptop hooked up to my HDTV with no issues whatsoever. Now, for some reason, NVIDIA can't even detect the appropriate driver to match my hardware and my DVD drive won't even burn DVDs... I'm thinking of running DBAN and starting from scratch... if that will even work.|||You should have run the Windows 7 upgrade advisor before installing 7 -



http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de…



Drivers for laptops are custom made for the manufacturer so if they don't have a Windows 7 driver for, say,the graphics chip or sound chip, you are going to struggle to find one that works.



On a desktop computer,Windows 7 will usually have all the necessary drivers buit in.

I suggest you check the laptop manufacturers web site to see what the Windows 7 driver situation is.|||I recommed you to use Leawo Free DVD Creator It can burn videos to dvd easily and quickly.Download Leawo Free DVD Creator here:

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGkw22TZxLDEkBuV1XNyoA?p=leawo+dvd+creator&fr2=sb-top&fr=yfp-t-701&fp_ip=cn&rd=r1&meta=vc%3Dcn&sao=1 Wish it can help, good luck!|||Make sure that your drivers are updated to run on windows 7. If their not, then you should get xp back.

No comments:

Post a Comment