Friday, April 6, 2012

Is the ATI Radeon 9200 LE 128MB video card compatible with Windows 7?

I have two hard drives with one running Windows Vista Ultimate, and the other running Windows 7 Ultimate. My ATI Radeon 9200 LE video card and its driver were installed automatically by vista even though the card is not certified for vista. But when I try to install the card on the other hard drive, Windows 7 does not recognize the card, and does not install any drivers for it. I was wondering if I could some how get the driver for this card and manually install it in windows 7. Is this possible? If it is, where can I get the driver?|||If vista drivers don't weork, then just wait unitl 7 comes out in the fall|||The windows Vista driver should work for it on Windows 7.|||You can't really tell I don't think because since 7 is still in it's beta stage, the list of everything compatible with it hasn't come out yet. I heard that most everything that's compatible with vista should work with 7 though. 7 is Vista with all of the bugs worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment