Friday, April 27, 2012

What video card drivers support my windows 7 home premium 32bit help?

i have a dell laptop and i installed windows 7 home premium 32bit on it but i didnt buy it i downloaded it for free but now it says that my graphics card isnt compatible with my laptop and i dont know which driver to install plz give me a link or something with a video card driver for my windows 7 home premium ! ill vote for best answer if it works ! :(|||What is you laptop model Send it me on adnan3122@yahoo.com i will find Driver for you.|||...are you kidding me? Did it occur to you to check Dell's website? Because I think that would be where you'll find drivers for a Dell laptop. Call me crazy.



Furthermore, you have said nothing about the laptop other than it being a Dell and yet you think someone call give you a link to the exact driver you need???|||Pirated copy eh? get you drivers from you laptop manufacturer, serial and model required

No comments:

Post a Comment