Friday, April 27, 2012

Windows 7 video fault?

So im running windows 7 proffesional 64 bit

i couldn't install my video card drivers because they're not windows 7 compatable. so i downloaded windows 7 version of my drivers and i thought i correctly installed the correct drivers.

but sometimes i get these problems....

when i turn on my computer, when my screen saver comes on, when i do a print screen, when i have to allow something and several other reasons my screen does this.....

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc182/llilbodza/Capture.png

it only does it sometimes, other times i can reset the computer and it wil be fine but then when i turn it on next it may do it again.

any ideas?

has anyone seen anything like this or had similar problems?|||re-install the drivers, windows update should have automatically given them to you.|||try vista drivers since windows 7 is vista without the vista name|||Even I had this problem with my previous laptop, do you have ATI Radeon Graphics Card? I had this problem with my Ati card.|||Plain and simple your computer at it current state can't handle windows 7. It was a good idea to upgrade to it, but you forgot your computer can't make the giant leap.

No comments:

Post a Comment