Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is my video card compatible with Windows 7 Ultimate beta?

I cannot get my ATI Radeon 9200 LE (128MB) graphics card to install on my computer which is running the Windows 7 Ultimate beta. I tried finding some drivers on the internet, but none of them will work. What should I do to fix this problem?|||wait until windows 7 is released then ATI will release drivers, that is if they still support a GPU that old...|||Unless it has built in drives your pretty much out of luck til official release.



Windows 7 is just like saying "Vista Lite"|||I can't find drivers for windows 7 for any ati cards. I have found all the windows 7 drivers ofr the nvidia cards, but not ati, stange. you may have to put xp back on unitlthere is proper support for ati.



You will need to have the correct dirvers to run that card, and if they don't make windows 7 drivers yet for ati, the oyu are sol



Sorry, wish I could be of more help



Here is where I went ot check



http://downloads.guru3d.com/|||I'm pretty sure that card can handle Windows 7. I'm running it now and it found drivers for me instantly.



However, that card is pretty old - if there are drivers in Vista for it, you can install these on Windows 7 and they will work fine!



Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment