Thursday, April 26, 2012

Video card failure for Inspiron 1525 Laptop after upgrade to windows 7.?

I recently upgraded to windows 7 home premium fromthe previous windows vista home premium. Everything is great except sometimes the screen will turn black, and then turn on seconds later. Then I will get a message saying that the "Display driver Intel Graphics Accelerator Drivers for Windows Vista(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered." This happens occasionally and most frequently when I plug in or unplug my battery charger. All of my drivers are up to date according to Intel and Dell websites ( my graphics card is I recently upgraded to windows 7 home premium fromthe previous windows vista home premium. Everything is great except sometimes the screen will turn black, and then turn on seconds later. Then I will get a message saying that the "Display driver Intel Graphics Accelerator Drivers for Windows Vista(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered." This happens occasionally and most frequently when I plug in or unplug my battery charger. I checked if all of my drivers were up to date and according to Intel and Dell websites (My chipset is "Intel® G35 Express Chipset") Any ideas..?|||If you can’t find the right drivers manually I would recommend just getting a software program that can do it for you. There is a program I use which will find drivers for just about all hardware devices. The best part is it takes a snapshot of your system specifications and matches the right driver to go with it. Perform a free driver scan at:

http://www.drivers-updates.net

Also, you can get the driver from their official sites:

http://www.hp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment