Friday, April 27, 2012

How to correctly reinstall a video driver?

Well, I have an ATI Radeon 4770 Video Card and am having screen tearing on some web pages.



I want to reinstall the video driver but I don't know how to effectively go by doing this.



For example, I don't know the download path to put it and such.



I'm on Windows 7.|||download the drivers in the makers website





then, don forget to uninstall fist the old drive, then restart.



restart again to make sure



then install the downloaded drivers, then restart



then restart again|||idk much yet about windows 7, but is it usually in the control panel then remove/add programs? and btw, if you try to install a software or driver it will pop up a message that tells you to "repair/overwrite" if you had existing driver of it, haven't you tried that? i hope id helped you :)|||I'd go back to the previous driver if I were you. control panel--->device manager--->display adapters--->double click your card's name--->click on 'driver' tab--->click 'roll back driver' (this is how you do it in vista, anyway)

Restart and see if it looks any better.|||head to this site http://tra.kz/7xt you should be able to find your video there

No comments:

Post a Comment