Friday, April 27, 2012

Windows 7 Nvidia Driver Problem?

I just installed Windows 7 RC 7100. My laptop has a Go 7900 GS and when I installed this driver http://www.nvidia.com/object/geforce_notebook_winvista_179.48_beta.html the screen would go black after the starting windows screen. I know the driver says Vista but when I chose Windows 7 32-bit after choosing my video card, it led me to this. How do I fix this?|||Suggest you uninstall that driver (in safe mode) and then run Windows Update.



I have installed Windows 7 on 5 PCs up to now and in every case the WIndows Update app downloaded and installed a Windows 7 compatible graphics driver straight away. Mix of Nvidia and ATi PCs.|||The Windows 7 driver should show up in Windows Update if there is one. Install that.

No comments:

Post a Comment