Friday, April 27, 2012

Where can I download Video Card Driver For Windows 7?

I have installed windows 7on my computer .but it seems to be the video card doesn't recognized by the OS,it doesnt hav Internet connection.So where can I download GeForce FX 5200 Video card Driver|||Hey,

i have attached a link from where you can download the drivers but i would like to add that Nvidia hasn't released any driver update for windows 7 so you have to install drivers for windows vista on windows 7 which usually work.



You can at first try to install the drivers normally and if it doesn't work,run the setup in compatibility mode on windows 7.



Feel free to contact me on yahoo anytime, I am online 24*7.Even if it says that I am offline, I am online and you can message me on yahoo messenger too.

No comments:

Post a Comment