Friday, April 27, 2012

I want to upgrade to windows 7?

i am getting windows 7 pretty soon, but i am a little worried about my video card and drivers. I have a Nvidia 8500gt video card. Will it work with windows 7? If i upgrade to windows 7 will there be any problems with my video card? I will be doing a clean install. Does that mean my video card driver will be deleted?|||I've been extremely impressed with the several Windows 7 installations I have done. It has found every driver for every video card, nic, sound card, etc. without fail so far. I doubt you'll have any issues with your Nvidea card unless you go with 64-bit Windows 7. 64-bit drivers are still lagging somewhat.|||download the microsoft windows 7 updated adviser, and let it scan your PC. It will tell you both software and hardware that is or isn't compliant to 7. Vista had the same, graphics cards had to be able to run aero|||My old computer with ATI Radeon X550 graphic card (and audio, printer, etc) was automatically installed when I did a Windows 7 clean install on my XP pc. So your card will definitely auto-install fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment