Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can I ask for a Video Card driver for intel mobile series 4 chipset family for windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.?

I'm using my lenovo thinkpad t60 with an integrated video card. I wanted to update my driver but the one found in the Intel website says i cannot install because it says the driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Although the driver I'm trying to install is the same driver for Intel mobile series 4 chipset family.



Is there any other driver websites available for downloading drivers?|||The latest Intel graphics driver is usually available through Windows Update. If you run Windows Update it will install it if you need it, if it doesn't then you already have the latest driver. Unlike a lot of manufacturer's virtually all Intel drivers are available this way, so you don't usually need to search Intel's website for them.|||why not try this Driver Navigator,it can automatically detect and download the drivers you need for your computer. immediately detects your system’s hardware, locates out-of-date or missing drivers and replaces them with the latest versions. i usually use it to help me update my drivers and it works well for me, you can have atry.|||Windows 7 needs signed drivers indeed.

The first place to look is the Lenovo support website, and then the Intel (which you have already tried).

Other than that you could find a driver finder program of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment