Friday, April 27, 2012

I just installed windows 7 and I have a gateway 20 inch moniter and running 32 bit and have ati radeon x1650 v?

i just installed windows 7 and I have a gateway 20 inch moniter and running 32 bit and have ati radeon x1650 video card and my settings are fine but when I go to internet the text is real. I have updated all drivers but still dose not seem right. What resolution should I set it at and hz.|||calibrate your monitor with these images. the site is very nice for home calibration

http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/



and the resolution should be the max one|||1. Search far and wide for the drivers on the merchant websites.

2. Download software that will find the right drivers and install them all automatically.

I used to do it on my own until I discovered how easy it was to download drivers with driver update software. My favorite program is available at: http://www.drivers-updates.net/|||i dont understand your question "the text is real" ......what?!? it dont sound like you have a problem, you it could be the web browser your using or the OS can have its own text setting, i dunno about 7 cuz i never use it but i know ubuntu does|||Set your resolution to max by right clicking on your desktop and go to the resolution menu. As for the Internet and the size of the text. Try holding down your control button and use your scroller on your mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment