Thursday, April 26, 2012

How do i reinstall the driver for my video card?

I'm having problems with my PC and my friend told me that i need to reinstall the driver for my video card.



I have a windows 7 os.



Thanks



and also how do i find out what video card i have installed.|||you have to find the right size and model for it. Then unscrew the driver, make sure you touch your fingers on metal surface first as it can cause electric estatitics.|||http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…|||hi,



to check the video card details type devmgmt.msc in run and press enter to open your device manager.



Now open the Display Adapters category and you will see the name of display adapter.



Now check for the update at the manufacturer site if you are not able to get updates there then you can try the driver updating applications like Driver Detective, Driver Agent or Advanced Driver Optimizer they will get you the latest updates 4 ur drivers so u dont have to search them they will download the latest updates and will install them .



u can try there trial version to see if they show updates. I prefer Advanced Driver Optimizer as with it I have to just scan and can update all my drivers in single click just a best optimizer for driver.



The best part is if it installed incorrect driver then I can roll back using their restore facility.|||hi, i guess this program can help you do this. and here is the page for video driver:

http://www.drivers-updates.net/drivers/v…

http://www.drivers-updates.net/drivers/w… drivers may work with 7, you can have a try)

good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment