Friday, April 27, 2012

Windows 7 & Video Card Drivers Not Matching?

I have a Sony Vaio VGN-430N Laptop which I have recently performed a clean install of Windows 7 Home Premium on. Let me just start by saying it is everything Vista should have been in the first place. However, here is my issue: My Screen resolution on my laptop only goes to 1024x768 resolutiopn and leaves black around the outside edges of my laptop screen. My screen is a 1280x800 screen resolution normally. My computer is also telling me that I don't have 64mb of onboard video card memory, but I definitely do... So: Should I go download the drivers for my video card and would this fix the problem? Did Windows 7 erase my video card drivers with the clean install? I thought that it would not do that, but oh well. Suggestions, please and thankyou!|||I think you need to download the video card.You can have the video card with the configuration GeForce MX4000, AGP, 64.0, DDR, TV-out, Chipset: GeForce MX4000, System: PC, Interface: AGP, Interface Type: x2/x4/x8, Memory Size: 64.0 MB, Memory Type: DDR, Memory Speed: 512 MHz MHz, RAMDAC: 350 MHz MHz, Max Resolution: 2048x1536 pixels pixels........|||This site can help you find and keep your drivers up to date.



http://pc-driver-fix.com|||you can always update all your drivers. check out your manufacturer's website. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment