Friday, April 27, 2012

How do you fix display driver problems on Windows 7?

My display driver will stop working while I do anything, browse internet, check email, play world of warcraft etc. I have tried updating video card drivers, i have tried repairing my pci ram controller (didn't work), i thought maybe my video card was loose or it was overheating but i still haven't solved it.|||Try uninstalling your video card driver from the Device Manager. Restart the computer after that and let Windows 7 detect a suitable driver. It might install a generic driver. See if that helps. If it did, download the latest driver for your graphics card and then install it.|||my pc used to do that, what i did was go to the graphics card makers web site and download the latest driver from there, not the pc makers site and once i installed it i have had no more problems|||Apart from updating the driver, try disabling the hardware acceleration. That can sometimes cause problems depending on the video card, driver and Windows version.

No comments:

Post a Comment