Thursday, April 26, 2012

Where do I find drivers for my HP HDX laptop compatible with windows 7?

I have an HP HDX 16t laptop and want to dual boot Windows 7. However, I want to know if all my laptop features have supported special drivers for Windows 7 (including audio codec, video card files, fingerprint reader, etc.). Where can I find information about driver compatibility and/or driver downloads compatible with Windows 7 operating system for an HP HDX 16t laptop?|||Manufacturers aren't exactly focusing on making Windows 7 Drivers quite yet; we're only at RC1! :D But I've found that although I had virtually no issues with Win7 on my machine, alot of Vista drivers will work. Also a lot of MS hardware has beta-release drivers available at microsoft.com. I know they've got pre-release keyboard and webcam support for 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment