Friday, April 27, 2012

After i switched to windows 7 my laptop cant detect my graphic/video card.?

My laptop is a fujitsu lifebook S-series s6240, its on windows xp then i switched to windows 7 after that it cant detect my graphic card. I tried many ways and still it cant detect. I want to download the driver manually but i dont know what my graphic driver's name is. I dont even know how to check it. So anyone can please hel me? I cant play on my laptop anymore. Bcoz of it.|||Install gpuz. it is a small program that tells you a lot of information about your gpu, including its name. you can then go to the appropriate site and get the correct driver.|||You have Intel GMA 900 graphics. There IS Vista and Win7 support. Start here:

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb…



Win7 and Vista use the same drivers.



~~ ScienceMikey

No comments:

Post a Comment