Thursday, April 26, 2012

NVidia GeForce Go 7300 Driver for PCI video card?

Hi there,



I just installed Windows 7 and now my graphics driver wouldn't install.Every time I install the video card, nVidia GeForce Go 73009, I keep getting error code 80070005. Can anyone help me to install this PCI video card correctly to use all functions??



Thank you so much!!|||Error 80070005 occurs because only members of the administrator group or users who have administrative rights can schedule a task. Since you’ve just installed Windows 7, you might haven’t change the setting of users. So you might have to log on as administrator, and you might have to disabled firewall as well. After you log on as administrator, try to install the driver for Nvidia GeForce Go 73009 again.|||I dont get why people do more mess with this programs like driver checker or whatever.

You can get the drivers of your hardware on their respective official web sites.

In this case here it is http://www.nvidia.com/object/g…

Report Abuse


|||That error code is usually to do with not having permission to install updates .. as far as I can find out the only "cure" is as follows;



"Long Story Short: After I reinstalled Windows 7, everything was fine, I was even able to down load ALL of my Windows Updates important and optional and the drivers for my Video and Sound. Then I did a Windows Easy Transfer, lost my Video Play Back, Sound, and could not down load squat. So for good measure my Administrator Privileges disappeared too.



I reinstalled Windows 7 again, this time, I selectively Windows Transferred, only my documents (Word, Excel, Pics, etc) and my internet settings History. Nothing Else! Apparently Windows Transfer messes with my User Admin Privs and not in a good way.



I am now using Windows 7 and all of it's options, sound, video, etc. Transferring everything apparently means stepping on your new Windows 7 Drivers with the old Windows XP Drivers, and it apparently corrupted my Administrator Privs and oddly enough, the Start - Search Function did not work at all



Thanks Microsoft Techs for your time and patience, working on the phone with them help point me in the right direction, their suggestion was to reload Windows 7, it was then that I noticed what Windows Transfer was doing. And a special Thanks to Phil at Micro Center in Virginia. The road to "heck" is paved with good intentions so goes the quote and it would seem MY experience with Windows Easy Transfer led me to my own personal HECK, lasting 28 days. (it took that long to find the time to sit down and focus on the problem)"|||Try to run the driver installer like Administrator.|||make sure its the RIGHT DRIVER

No comments:

Post a Comment