Friday, May 4, 2012

Windows 7 F5D7000 card driver problem?

I have a wireless internet card that i use for vista and its fine.... when i run win 7 on the same computer and try to install drivers it doesn't work. i tried the disk it gave me and i tried a lot of other things that were compatible with vista. finally i got my computer to recognize i even had a card but there was a problem... i think it said could not start the device or something i know it was code 10 though.... to make the problem worse i cant get my video card driver so the card gets really hot because i cant turn up the fan..... thanks for your help|||Plug it into the RJ45 port and hit Windows 7 Driver Update from the Device Manager. My audio issues were resolved that way for me. I have a Linksys Wireless adapter (not the USB type) and my Vista Drivers worked perfectly. And WOW, does IE8 suck or what? I downloaded Safari and am using it. IE8 won't even maintain cookie state. Not good. lots of work left.



Hey, but at least they brought back Internet Backgammon.|||Well as we all know and i hop you too Windows 7 is in beta stage and in a testing condition so if you are having any problem related to your cards drivers and any other thing then try to put it on microsoft related forum. Company release beta version for error and check purpose so let them know the problem i hop they wil help you more preciously.It will be better for you also because cz its a new os and anybody here is not so experienced about that so plz go there.|||Good Evening-



My name is Jeff and I work with the Windows Outreach Team. I have to agree with the previous post. Have you taken a look at Microsoft's TechNet site? It offers an in-depth forum for technical question and answer threads. You will likely get more help posting this question there.



Good Luck,

Jeff

Windows Outreach Team



http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Foru…

No comments:

Post a Comment