Friday, May 4, 2012

Video Card problem on Windows 7?

About a month ago I upgraded my desktop computer to windows 7, but for some reason since I upgraded to Windows 7 Home Premium I only get about around 30 FPS with the settings on max on any of the games I play, but what's weird is that I get the same amount of FPS even if the settings are turned all the way down, Before I upgraded to windows 7 I had Windows XP Media Center, where I would easily get 60+ FPS with maxed settings, I have a ATI Radeon HD 5500 video card I've installed all of the drivers and the catalyst control center but I still don't know what's causing this. x.x|||How much RAM do you have?



That is a good amount of RAM. I would have to know the other specs of your computer to pinpoint the problem. Your CPU might be slow, but if you have sufficient RAM it should perform. Check your processor speed against the game requirements, make sure you are running your ATI on a PCIe expansion slot (not to insult your intelligence).|||This can be the problem of RAM power.

No comments:

Post a Comment